Invest in a Breakers BBQ Restaurant for the US EB5 Visa
For those interested in immigrating to the US, the EB5 program is one alternative for qualified investors and their family to obtain permanent residency status in the United States.
When you invest in a Breakers BBQ Restaurant, it is a stand-alone Direct Investment EB-5 project. A standalone project is generally superior to pooling capital with other investors in a Regional EB-5 Center sponsored project, as stand-alone projects are given priority status in processing.
Breakers Korean BBQ is a thriving restaurant chain with a track record of business leadership and a reputation as a top performer in the market. When you make a Direct EB-5 investment in a Breakers BBQ Restaurant, you will receive the very best in guidance and transparency on your pathway to permanent US residency. Every Breakers EB-5 investor has access to a proprietary system that tracks exactly how their investment is performing.
A Breakers BBQ Restaurant Meets the Requirements for an EB5 Investment
- Each restaurant will create at least 10 full-time employees
- Typical restaurant start-up cost for land, building, equipment is a minimum of $500,000.
Potential EB5 Benefits of Investing in a Breakers BBQ Restaurant
- Upon approval of application a conditional US greencard is issued
- Within 2 years of issuance of card, and upon evidence that investment continues to be made and 10 full-time jobs were created, a permanent greencard will be issued
- US greencards will be issued to husband, wife and children under 21 years of age
- Each investor will obtain ownership interest in the restaurant they invest in and be a limited partner in the restaurant operation
- As an equity holder of the restaraunt, each investor is entitled to monthly dividend payment